|Home » Categories » Policies|
End Auction Policy
Article Number: 40 | Last Updated: Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
If you are unable to complete your item listing as intended, you can end your item listing early before the preset date. If there are bids on your item, you can cancel them.
Reasons for ending item listings early are:
· The item is no longer available for sale.
· There was an error in the starting price or reserve amount.
· There was an error in the listing.
· The item was lost or broken.
Note: Your account will still be charged listing fees if you end your listing early. Consider revising your item listing first if you want to change or better certain sections of it.
When there are less than 9 hours remaining and the item has a winning bid, including a reserve met bid, sellers cannot make any changes to the listing, including:
· Ending the item early. Sellers may cancel bids till the last minute, but not end the item unless the item is being sold to the high bidder.
· Changing/Editing the item description.Note: Canceling bids or making changes to a listing with bids when there are less than 9 hours remaining can damage the buyer experience and can undermine trust in the marketplace.
There are no attachments for this article.